LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai kolli   13 June 2020

land problem

My grandfather is not willing to give his property(land) to my father due to some situations. But he is giving his property to another son. Is there any change to stop that registration. In case his property given to another son is there any law to return from that person. Without intimation to my father is that given to that person is that valid or not . both sons are necessary to available before the registration that land for registration.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   13 June 2020

Issue legal notice and file suit for partition .if it is ancestral he cannot transfer it without partition.if it is self acquired then you claim that you have also invested money and has right over it.if you drag in court they may compromise.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 June 2020

If the property is the self-acquired property of your grandfather, he can dispose of it as he wishes.  If it is ancestral then file partition suit.

Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya(Banerje (Lawyer 9830019661 Kolkata WB)     14 June 2020

Originally posted by : sai kolli

My grandfather is not willing to give his property(land) to my father due to some situations. But he is giving his property to another son. Is there any change to stop that registration. In case his property given to another son is there any law to return from that person. Without intimation to my father is that given to that person is that valid or not . ...If that property has not been inherited by your grandfather in undivided manner through four male lineage,then it becomes his self acquired property and then your grandfather can give it to anybody else of his choice and no intimation to your father is necessary

both sons are necessary to available before the registration that land for registration.... If that property has been inherited by your grandfather in undivided manner through four male lineage,then it becomes his ancestral property and then he can't deprive your father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register