LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (engineer)     01 October 2012

Land litigation

sir this is naresh i have plot in alwal where i build a house in the year 2007 by taking all the required permissions when my house construction was almost completed a person came to me saying that this land was mine after seeing his registration papers i noticed that the same land was registered to him before 2 years on the date  i was registerd then i came to an agreement with him in 2008 for taking that land where i build my house for rupees 1,60,000. and i gave him a cheque of 80000 and he gave me his entire xerox documents to me i noticed that his papers were not correct(i.e date on the  gpa was after the date of registration ) so i gave a letter to bank manager to stop him the payment for the cheque and after 3 years i.e in the year 2011 he sent me a notice and i replied that notice he dint reply me again and recently a month ago he went to that house and asked tents there that who is living in the first floor etc . 
 sir pls suggest me :
1)how to solve this problem ?

2) when i want to sell this property will it create any problem for me ?

3)if suppose he win the case should i pay the money ant present market rate or i should pay the money as per the agreement made on that day ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register