LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aka   02 April 2021

Land issue

My name on aadhar is Kunwar Akash Chauhan and my father name is Gopal singh Chauhan as per my aadhar but in all my property documents it is Akash singh and fathers name Gopal singh. This error happened because at the time of family property distribution no one asked me because I was a minor as well as my father was also dead. 

So now my mother is sanraksak of the property her name is correct but my name is wrong also when I was 11 years I applied for aadhar with the name Akash singh(name in property) this aadhar I got updated later but I do have a copy of it. And all my marksheets have my mothers name mentioned so what do I do to correct my name in Uttarpradesh Bhulekh (land records) plzz help 



 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 April 2021

When you are possession and revenue records disclose your name and father's name correctly, and your mother's name is correct, there may not be any problem and you can just file affidavit through a local advocate for correction of such name. through an application..  Your local advocate can further guide you on the matter, and you need not worry about slight variation in your name in revenue records, as all other records showed your name correctly.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 April 2021

Yes, facts posted suggests no legal issue. Possession is a question of fact, not of name or how the name is spelled!

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 April 2021

No legal dispute involved in the query.

1 Like

Aka   02 April 2021

My name in property is Akash singh and in aadhar kunwar akash Chauhan  so this is thr issue. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register