LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aka   02 March 2021

Land issue

My name is kunwar Akash chauhan(this name was updated when I was in class 10) during family property distribution bcz my father is no more the property was tranferred in my name and my mother was made sanrakshak. The issue is name on family property distribution is Akash singh but now it is changed and I also have old and new aadhar card proving name update bcz I was minor at that time both aadhars have similar number and in my 10th marksheet my mother's name is there. What do I do to get it corrected on bhulekh plzzz help and my aadhar has father name Gyanendra singh whereas property papers has gyanendra kumar singh plzz help


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 March 2021

File a petition for name correction declaration order from the court and submit the same in the court of law

Aka   03 March 2021

Sir, In which court should I apply petition in UP

Is it high court or district Court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More