LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan   22 August 2020

Land issue

We buyed 5 guntas in 2007 of survey number 492 of housing plots at telangana,hanamkonda from pathadari owner but seller given wrong boundaries party names since it was open land

Recently Land modified from housing plot to agriculture land and transferred on old owner name in pahani. But in ec our name.When I apply for Suervey MRO replied that no subdivision information is present.Until now we are unable to find correct boundaries of plot.

Please guide how to find correct boundaries and how to rectify in registration office since seller is not interested in correcting boundaries

 6 Replies

seshadri dubey (none)     23 August 2020

contact a local lawyer, I think u did not engage a lawyer at the time of purchase of the land. Now you are also trying to everything by yourself. Paying fees to a lawyer is not the waste of money.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     23 August 2020

Show the relevant documents to a local lawyer for better appreciation of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 August 2020

First apply to MRO, Hanamakonda and ask him to locate the land and provide such a survey certificate.   After collecting prescribed fees, they are bound to locate and provide a survey certificate.  At a place like Hanamakonda, for more than 13 years you have not identified your land.   Unless you take up the issue with all sincerity, you may have to face problems in the future.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 August 2020

Was the purchase effected through a registered conveyance deed?

Pavan   24 August 2020

yes Sir purchase effected through a registered conveyance deed


P. Venu (Advocate)     24 August 2020

If so, mere change in use of land cannot deprive you of title to the land. As already suggested, you may take steps to demarcate the land. And also, you may apply for mutation of land, if not already done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query