LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem Dias   23 July 2021

Land Fraud

I have a Xerox copy of a document issued by Talathi office in the year 1991which states my grandfather name on 7/12 extract. tried taking out documents again they have actually forged and changed names by going back date that's a huge forgery of documents can I prove it basis the Xerox copy I have of 91 other supporting things I have original copy can I sue Talathi office and the people involved for this forgery.

in short the land did not belong to them, they showed a living man dead have relevant proof for same. land was on my grandfather name they showed him dead and transferred all the land on their grandfather name by showing they are legal heirs of him which is not true and have sold the land checked documents in Talathi office it's definately changed by going backdate and have made changes some thing's I saw were noted in Pencil. Can I sue the fraudlanders and the govt.office for this fraud.

kindly advise.

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 July 2021

Originally posted by : Prem Dias
I have a Xerox copy of a document issued by Talathi office in the year 1991which states my grandfather name on 7/12 extract. tried taking out documents again they have actually forged and changed names by going back date that's a huge forgery of documents can I prove it basis the Xerox copy I have of 91 other supporting things I have original copy can I sue Talathi office and the people involved for this forgery. in short the land did not belong to them, they showed a living man dead have relevant proof for same. land was on my grandfather name they showed him dead and transferred all the land on their grandfather name by showing they are legal heirs of him which is not true and have sold the land checked documents in Talathi office it's definately changed by going backdate and have made changes some thing's I saw were noted in Pencil. Can I sue the fraudlanders and the govt.office for this fraud. kindly advise.

You can file a criminal complaint to the local police station for forgery of the document. You can show the xerox copy of the original 7/12 extract issued. In forensic evidence, you can try to discover the fraud. 

1 Like

Ashokkumar Nadar   23 July 2021

even the proof of concept is clear there could b some challenges. Before making big move, get from support from law officers etc..

Tousif Shaikh   23 July 2021

Yes u can sue but the Government and not any goverment office, ur case will be Prem Dias versus 1. State Government, 2. Talathi Office of ur Property Jurisdiction, 3. Name/s of any other person involved.

In 2019 there were big disclosure of property fraud in Maharashtra (i forgot the exact place of occurence), where 2 lawyers who helped in such fraud were arrested, it was also back dated stamp paper where new sentences were added.

So, I strongly believe u will get justice, as ur photocopy will be treated as secondary evidence, further u can explain other details in ur Petition.

Consult a reputed Advocate who is well versed with Property Law, don't go to any any other lawyers, ur case is very delicate, one silly mistake can cost u a lot.

Best of luck
1 Like

Prem Dias   25 July 2021

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback. Mr Tousif Sheikh, mr. Nadar and Shirsh Pawar. I am not greedy for money have sufficient to take care of my family but that does not mean someone loot your property and we keep quiet. A person who sins is a sinner and a person who keeps quiet inspite of injustice to his family is also a sinner. never mind I loose but will fight for justice.
thanks a lot for your advises. appreciate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register