LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S Arun Raj   22 April 2020

Land encroachment and forgery documentations

my neighbor , head master of govt school, who encroached 5.25cents of my land, and registered 2 cent out of same 5.25 cent by settlement from his mother in 2003.Further then he built-up his G+1house and rented it for 15000 per month.
same was complained to District Register, DR of Registration dept of Tamilnadu. I have proper document, patta so I proved, but he was failed to prove the same. DR scrutinized the document and finally passed an order. He states, my neighbor is involved in forgery documentation and forgery in loan too.
How to I get back my land, what is the legal process.
what the punishment for his illegal activities.

Already FIR u/s 294b, 427, 506(1) is filed by police in 2018 but charge sheet not filed so far.
I need to know correct IPC section for illegal forgery document and his punishment too.

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 April 2020

1. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 April 2020

Have you made a written complaint to District Educational Officer on such activities of HM so that he may come for compromise to save his job?  Contact a local advocate for cancellation of such sale deed ad for possession of the building or for demolition, as per court order  

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 April 2020

You need to appraoch the civil court for eviction of encroachment and getting back the possession.

Have you made a written complaint to District Educational Officer on such activities of HM so that he may come for compromise to save his job?
GLN prasad sir, he was retired from his job. But his wife also an School teacher. she was co applicant in 20 lakhs loan from HDB Financial service using that forgery settlement deed.

District Register order is legally valid in court. Past FIR is any helpfull.

Thanks you all for your needful help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register