Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samudra   22 May 2022

Land acquisition

Dear Experts,

I purchased land in 1972 , mutated and havinv a pass book also. Now suddenly  Revemue Divisional Officer issues notice saying this is Gov. Land and cacells our pass books, in the year 2015. On knowing this ( as i am little far from the land, came to this order in 2019) i approched the HC of Telangana and got the ststus Quo order, still it is under enforce as on today.

In April 2022, i have received a letter from Land Acquisition , Rehabilation and Resettlement Authoritity saying part my land is acauired for laying an irrigation feeder channel and Awarded compensation and deposited the amount in the above Tribunal making Tahsildar as co- claiment. On checking the RDO files they have writen as i have been informed through telephone and Whaatsup messages, which is totally wrong. Fact is now they acqired/ taken possession  of part of my land and cinstructed the irrigstion feeder  channel. 

What should i do in this situation, please guide me.

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 May 2022

It will be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of records, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register