Upgrad LLM

lal dora ancestral property right

Hi Members,

I am Ravinder Kaur, married with a Jaat in Gurgaon. My husband's mother and father are not alive form 10 or 12 years. My hausband is having one elder Brother' family. But they are staying with us. My husband ancester was having two Sons but partition of land was not done among them. After that My chacha sasur has invested his money to make a combined house on that land but which is come under lal dora. Now he is saying my husband and me can't stay there. how can we take step to take our property part. what should i do? 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x