lady had illegal affair

lady had affair with divorced man..stating she got divorced but she was away from his husband and spent time as husband and wife with another person..and mean while she is black mailing a other male by taking pictures and voice recordings..she works in
government department can that male file a case against that lady.. please suggest

Dear querist,

Settle the matter amicably because there are less chances that police will register the case.


1. yes, a case can be filed but the facts are vague,

2. explain the facts in a proper manner for a proper revert

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Extortion, Threatening, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal



Thank you for your question

Section 354 IPC talks about  Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty-Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any woman, intending to outrage or knowing it to be likely that he will thereby outrage her modesty, shall be punished with impris­onment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

According to me if you  give brief information about it will work more.

Hope this will help you

Best regards,

Akshay Gupta

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x