Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Singh (Advocate)     27 May 2008

Lack of Participation by our members

Dear all members,

I am extermely sorry to put down here that our respected expert members are not taking that much interest to solve the queries.

I know they do not have that musch of time but please do the needful.

our society direly need it. 

Learning

2 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     27 May 2008

Dear Manish, We respect the concern you have for the expert section as except for a few of the experts like you, others have not been answering the queries. May be this is due to some hiccup they have in answering. I hope that this will get resolved in future. If you have any suggestions, you may put it here. In the meanhile do continue your excellent work. Regards, Prakash

Manish Singh (Advocate)     28 May 2008

Firstly I am extremely thankful to you for expressing concern over the same.
Sir, You are one of the most knowledgeable experts and we really appreciate your answers and learn a lot from them since we can always rely on that.
Please take some more time for the expert section.
There are some other scholar members like Mr Rajesh, Mr. Dixit, Mr. Thukral, Mr. Arora, Mr. Agarwal, Mr. JItendra etc. who are taking keen interest for queries and we really appreciate the answers given by them.

But for all members,I wish to lay down a Suggestion that we should put downour thoughts and findings, as it is, as replies, we should together try to solve that query up.

Law is extremely a vast subject & area nd its nearly impossible to get proper hold of each and every area .

Thanks & Regards,
Manish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register