LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

damanjeet (faculty)     02 April 2013

Labour law

i m working in autonomous accrediated institute from last 15 years but now the working persons make trobules for me to work and stop the paths for growth. they force to leave the place . in that duration i had done a wonderful job . how can i come out with this sitution

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2013

vague query               

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Chartered Accountant)     04 April 2013

Dear Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

Instead of writing Vague Query it better you don't reply. If you are actually interested to reply you can ask the relevant information whihc query lack and made you think it is vague.

the person who is asking talking about 15 yrs of service it may so happen he could not put his query in proper manner or the way you need. He is not legal expert he/ she doesn't know wat is relevant and what is not .

Thanks in advance for not replying in wierd manner in future.

vikash

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Chartered Accountant)     04 April 2013

Dear Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

Instead of writing Vague Query it better you don't reply. If you are actually interested to reply you can ask the relevant information whihc query lack and made you think it is vague.

the person who is asking talking about 15 yrs of service it may so happen he could not put his query in proper manner or the way you need. He is not legal expert he/ she doesn't know wat is relevant and what is not .

Thanks in advance for not replying in wierd manner in future.

vikash

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register