LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Kumar   19 February 2022

labour commissioner order - workmen compensation

Labour court has passed an ex-parte order
by not serving the summons to the respondent .
only the final order copy was sent thru a registered post in the year 2011 asking the respondent to pay a compensation to the caliamant,
in the mean while from JMFC the respondent was acquitted and discharged that he was not guilty for the death of the worker in the year 2015.
th order was not challenged in any court till date ,
now to file a fresh case against the order or appeal
is there any provision to file a review petition against such order in the civil court or set aside the said order.
The respondent met with  an accident in the year 2011 and he was completly bed ridden for almost 3 to 5 years
the labour court from the labour commissioner has pushed the award to the revenue department to collect the award from the respondent in the year
2016 and again received an other oder yesterday from the labour commssioner to pay the amount due with 12% interest within 7 days .
the labour commssioner has not given a chance to the respondent or notice or any communication other than the order
any provision to bring this matter to the disctrict court

is it possible to file a fresh petition against the order under 47 ,rule 1 of CPC ?
Please provide your input I will be much obliged 


 2 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     19 February 2022

Writ Petitio could be filed against the order

Anand Kumar   19 February 2022

thank you for your reply sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query