Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anup kulkarni (software developer)     28 August 2012

Labour

HI

I had  given  one month before resignation with notice peroid of 1month and the boss is not tell anything about it  and asking to the senior they all not giving the proper answer. so what can i do?

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     31 August 2012

before leaving the organisation make sure to complete pending work and after 1 month notice period give another letter that on particular day is my last working day and leaving the organisation to ur senior quoting the dates of notice on the letters

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 September 2012

Your boss and seniors are probably neither your appointing authority, nor an authority to accept your resignation.

You may address your notice of resignation to your appointing authority and supply it under acknowledgment. You  may mention effective date of resignation/last day in office and request to inform in writing to whom you should handover the charge/company property. You may issue reminders and on last day submit final resignation under acknowledgment.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     04 September 2012

alright u said that the appointing authority if his boss is appointing authority and he not responding and not giving any acknowledge ment then

first complete the work u can complete in the notice period and frequently submit reminders to ur boss and other hand make sure to hand over the office property to ur office and leave.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2012

Follow the advice of Advocate Mr. Mahesh.Submit all representations under acknowledgment.

anup kulkarni (software developer)     06 September 2012

If he contact to my new compnay then what should i do ?and what should i wanted to tell to them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register