IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhosh B   01 April 2023

Kollur survey no 194 double registration v narayana rao

sir, my grand father have a plot in Kollur, ramachandrapuram division sangareddy district. survey no is 194 and plot no is 840 ths plot is registred in 1985 by V.Narayana Rao industrial cooperative society president....this plot is registred vide 3285 / 1985 on 1-10-1985..... i taken E.C in 2023 and E.C is on my grandfather name.  V.Narayan Rao then president of industrial cooperative society. how it is possible.. in 2006 i taken e.c my father name only came. 


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 April 2023

What do you intend to convey and expect from experts on this platform ?

santhosh B   02 April 2023

The plot is not present there sir... How to get back my plot

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2023

Have you visited the plot now and ascertained whether the property is physically available and vacant, i.e., not being occupied or encroached by anyone till this date.

If the vcant plot is still available and not being grabbed or illegally occupied by anyone, then you visit the revenue department , get the details of the revenue records, after that take action to occupy the property by first putting fence across the property and then taking steps to construct a structure at least a temporary structure so that nobody dares to occupy your property.

By doing this you can confirm that this property still belongs to you, if not you have to take action to retrieve the same following the due process of law.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query