Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kid born out of affair

Page no : 3

vinay_2431 (engineer)     28 November 2018

Yes Ramani ,What you said is true. But a @METOO for an Extra marital Affair ??

I don't think @Metoo  scenario covers extra marital also, then the whole meaning of @metoo will get diluted as our's is not a typical @metoo scenario.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     29 November 2018

Me-too is a recent phenomenon It has no codified law. It is just that a woman complaining  against a man for having had s*xual relations with her years ago. It has nothing to do with whether it was extra marital or otherwise. Law enforcing authorities will blindly side with the woman.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     29 November 2018

Yes, Agree.but the facts will come out in courts for sure right??

or do you think the @metoo will be the final judgement without law??

Thanks,

Vinay.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     01 December 2018

Me-too can embarrass you and defame you. If you have to be punished, only a court of law can do that.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     03 December 2018

Thats correct Raman

Thanks,

Rami.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 December 2018

If what you have confessed here goes to court, you can get punished also under one or other of  the laws or sections. Section 497 is/was not the only law. If the case goes to court come here. I shall advise you how to defend yourself.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     05 December 2018

Sure Ramani Ji,

can you please give me your contact details [Email ID].so that I can be in touch with you and come to you for help if situation goes out of hands.

Thanks,

Vinay.

vinay_2431 (engineer)     03 January 2019

Hello Ramani Ji,

Now with the latest judgement by suprecourt that "Adult couple can live together without marriage and adultery law 497 being struck down. do you still see any possibility of the women taking legal sections against me [375 and 494 ]??

Thanks,

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register