Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronak (mr)     02 November 2011

Jurisdiction

sir,

My question is related to jurisdiction and filing of case.....

Case details as follows:

1. There is X company which has many branches in different cities of india...
  2. Company's Regisereted office is in Delhi , and has open Provident Fund account in Delhi for all employees.
  3. But an employee is working in different branch of company at Jaipur(Raj) . and also living in jaipur. Even employee is recruited at jaipur office only...but company has open Provident Fund account in Delhi
  4. Now the company absconds away...........and the employee is claiming his PF Deposit from PF office....

Jurisdiction Point : My question is can an employee file a case against PF office for deposit of PF in jaipur Court as his PF account  open  by company in delhi? 

Or

He has to file case in Delhi Court.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

File case in Jaipur. In case the magistrate does not entertain your complaint on jurisdictional grounds then lodge a POSTAL COMPLAINT[HARDCOPY] to Delhi Police Station and CC it to your company boss. After that move the Supreme Court and file writ of certriori. Procedure and effectiveness can be found on US Supreme Court website. Download the rules from their and compare with India Supreme Court rules/practise and procedure. Use efling from Jaipur.

Rajesh Hazra (Mediator and Legal Counsel )     02 November 2011

I agree with Nina.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register