LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     25 November 2010

joint property query

A property of 1000 sq ft was purchased in joint name by ‘A’ and ‘B’. Now, ‘A’ wants to sell his share i.e. 500 sq ft land to another person ‘C’. What is the procedure?


 1 Replies

Viswanath (Student)     25 November 2010

First, A and B should mutually agree in writing clearly demarking with meets and bounds their share in the property. then, A can sell his share of land.

If, there is no such agreement as aforesaid, A can sell his share in the property without clear meets and bounds and the purchaser shall be put to the same rights as A may have in the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register