LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (hardware)     31 December 2023

Joint property dispute

Dear Sir/Mam,

The Ancestors property in dispute for 30 years. 4 sister and 2 brothers in Vishakhapatnam. Decree favored 4 sister they have equal rights.
1. Un-divisible property,2.Auction of property told by court. 
1. The lawyer is not moving forward to auction and demanding heavy amount for measurement and other moving forward for the case.
2. How to transfer the case from the present lawyer to another lawyer with out NOC.
3. Requesting for a Property dealing lawyers in Vishakhapatnam 

With Regards




 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2023

You can issue a notice to the lawyer stating that you have terminated his services and the vakalatnama.

You demand return of case bundle with NOC, failing to comply, you may proceed with the new lawyer and file the copy of the legal notice before the court to prove that you have terminated the vakalatnama.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     01 January 2024

I agree with the advise of learned expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan and appreciate his acumen.

You are not glued with the same lawyer, terminate vakalat and ask for return of case file with NOC (in writing) and replace him/ her with some other local prudent lawyer practicing civil laws, which you will have to locate, contact and engage. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register