IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K S Prakash   27 January 2022

Joint katha

we have a 4 members joint katha - how can one of the member replace his name with his children name


 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 January 2022

He has to execute regd., rights relinquish deed in favour of his child, but the share of one of the joint holder must be there wthe metes and bounds

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 January 2022

After partition of the property between the brother, then anyone can do as he wishes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query