LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMBOJU BANUKIRAN   24 November 2015

Joining lower post with higher scale

I am working in Central PSU and forwarding through proper channel i want to join lower post job with higher

payscale in state goverment job. Can I get NOC in this regard?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query