LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     12 April 2020

job termination

i am working in a unaided recognised ex husband filed rti 3 times to my school regarding my sallary as well other teachers & principal had answered(he didnot told me then) & to prove that rti answer court called xerox of attendence register from my permanancy date. i was on purely temporary basis from 01.08.2015 with 8k & on 01.08.2018 i got principal has show caused me why they are dragged in court due to my personal issue & as i didnot submit my personal case papers to them on 18.03.2020 & told to reply within 7 days or drastic action. he verbally told not to come from next day & free of every duty until reply.i went next day as govt. circular was there that teachers cannot take leave due to 11th & 12th exam(our school also gave same notice) & i had invigilation duty & i am a teacher of specific subject of class11&12.he did not let me sign the register.i asked that plz give me a written that i will not come on duty, he did not gave.i then wrote a letter on same & received it from clerk & came back.i went to submit my show cause answer on 23.03.2020 but clerk told office colsed due to lockdown.then postal service did not book speedpost/reg for same reason.then i booked through courier but it didnot reached as school is our state lockdown is extended upto30th april& school will be closed until 10th the meantime school is starting onl9 class through whatspp group but my name is not included in those what should i do? as per my information they are determined to terminate me as cause of me they are having problems& other teachers are also getting involved due to rti& attendence register.
what is my fault in it? how can i save my job? our school is run by M.C( non profitable organisazation)& have depertmental had forwarded the showcause letter to departmental nominee.plzz help me & inform me regarding this.


 2 Replies

sona misti (na)     12 April 2020

sry for 2nd time posting.

Sayantan Misra   13 April 2020


You need to send the school a legal notice through your advocate. Thereafter, you may sue them in court for unjustified termination from your post.

Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query