Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratap pratap (Student)     11 March 2022

Job fraud

Good evening sir, we are cheated by a fake couple who gave false promise in the name of permanent job.we have proofs of promissory notes,cheques and their aadhar cards.we are planning to put a complaint to commissioner of police against both wife and, the couple shifted somewhere from rented appartment.what are the further steps we need to proceed? 


 2 Replies

Palak batra   11 March 2022

Dear Querist,


Cheating is an offence which falls under section 420 of IPC and criminal breach of trust is punishable under sec.406 of IPC. Both are cognizable offences. 


it will be advisable to register an f.i.r against the couple for fraud and cheating. Further you can file a civil suit for the recovery of damages which you have suffered because of negligence on the part of the agency.




Pratap pratap (Student)     15 April 2022

We made a complaint against the couple but police didn't register FIR,its been almost 1 month finished but police didn't taken any action,what is the next step we have to do to file a fir against the couple ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register