LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratap pratap (Student)     09 March 2022

Job fraud

Job fraud done by both wife and husband.we have every proof of transaction.


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 March 2022

The query is incomplete as to facts and issue.

Pratap pratap (Student)     09 March 2022

Good evening sir, we are cheated by a fake couple who gave false promise in the name of permanent job.we have proofs of promissory notes,cheques and their aadhar cards.we are planning to put a complaint to commissioner of police against both wife and husband.now, the couple shifted somewhere from rented appartment.what are the further steps we need to proceed? 

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

Get the FIR registered at Police Station. If they dont register then give complaint to SP/SSP/Commissioner.

Last option is to get FIR registration through court under section 156(3) CrPC through an advocate.
For detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv
Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register