LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swapnil gavhane   11 January 2021

Jaro abscond issue(no salary)

I worked in jaro education for 45 days,I meet with an unfortunate accident,I mailed my team leader about it,but the mail bounced back,I wasn't aware about it.I am now absconded and salary was cancelled,please help,I beg you guys

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 January 2021

The forum members are not superiors are working in Jaro Education.  Be courageous, offer a suitable explanation with such hospitalization certificate and with a screen print of mail.   Most probably, if the reasons are genuine HRD may not reject your explanation and you can enter the job by offering explanation to the routine memo or show cause notice.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     12 January 2021

When a mail is sent by you or on your behalf by someone to your Employer, it is your responsibility to ensure that the mail was received and acknowledged and it should have been your endeavour to follow up till you get acknowledgement. Email alone is not the mode of communication to inform such vital information. You could have sent a hard copy of the medical certificate by post to the HR Department by Registered Pot with Ackwnoeldgement due.  

Anyhow, the past is past. Now as already advised, you may send your representation to the HR with full details and Doctor's Certificate and Medical Bills seeking reconsideration and permit you to work in the organisation requesting payment of salary for the previous period for which you had worked and treat the absence as leave as per the eligibility. It is better you go to the HR in person and discuss and get the matter sorted out immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register