Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AK KUMAR   13 July 2021

Issues after showcause notice for dual employment

Hi Sir,

My name is Karthik.  

I worked as a Sr business analyst with x company ( Company - IT service industry , total employees-150 to 200, PF is getting deducted , Form 16 received ) and served full notice period of 90 days( due to location constraint I wish to leave this company) . However in the time of my notice period , I got one more employment with company b and given employment with my expected location . But they asked me to join immediately.  Since I am trying from past 2 years to get the job in my location but dint succeed .I felt I should not missed this opportunity.  So I started employment with company B.

17th feb is my DOJ with company b  and the same date I applied my resignation with company A. 

My last working day with company A is 17th may . And currently I am working in company B as a full time employee ( as sr software engineer).

Now my company A release a showcasue notice saying that " we found you as dual employment with the same period and required explanation "

I know I did a blunder mistake . Can any one suggest how I can come out of this issue ?  Was my new employment will effect with this ?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Morzaria (Advocate )     13 July 2021

You need to share copy of the Show cause notice received by you for appropriate legal opinion 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register