Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Roy   30 October 2020

Issue with my father's name in my documents.

My father's original name is BABU KUMAR CHOWDHURY.But in my birth certificate it mistakenly came as BABUL according to my birth certificate my father's name in my 10&12th marksheet came as BABUL CHOWDHURY.But I have an Affidavit regarding this which states that "During the making of Birth certificate my father's name came wrong and his original name is BABU KUMAR CHOWDHURY.And both BABU KUMAR CHOWDHURY and BABUL CHOWDHURY is same and the identical person".Till now it was ok.
BUT the big problem here is in my caste certificate my father's name again came wrong as BABU CHOWDHURY(KUMAR missing) which is not matching with any of my documents.
So shall I make the caste certificate correct or what to do I can't understand.Will it create any problem in future in any government jobs.


 3 Replies

krishnamurthy (teacher)     30 October 2020

please consult a legal practitioner to get an appropriate piece of advice for your problem.
1 Like

Sourav Roy   30 October 2020

Thank you sir for your kind reply.
You mean I should get an advise from a legal advocate.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 October 2020

You request the RDO/SDO (revenue officials) to rectify your father's name in the Caste Certificate.  You have to file a notarized affidavit regarding your father's name is one and the same.  If necessary your father also shall give such notarized affidavit for the correction of the name.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register