Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju (Self)     03 October 2013

Issue related to dbo for passport

Hello All,

I am from Andhra Pradesh works in Hyd. My DOB is on 15th Aug 1989. I have applied for passport during the passport filing registration they said the DOB certificate is mandatory for the candidate who was born after 1989 Jan01 onwards. But i dont have the DOB certificate. I have submitted all my mark lists as a proof but the passport authorities are saying DOB is mandatory. When i check with the Taluka/Municipal officies in my place they are not working rite now because of the agitation in our place. When i checked with other friends regarding DOB they suggested to go through court for RIT, affadavit. I am not sure which one will suite for this type of cases.

Can anyone suggest me on this plz

Thanks,

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2013

If your birth was already registered with the concerned authorities, you have no option than to get an extract from them, but,if your birth was omitted to be registered at the time of your birth, you can file a petition before a Magistrate court seeking its direction instructing the concerned authorities to register and issue you the birth certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register