Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar Prabhakar   19 July 2021

Issue regarding site in dr.shivaram karanth layout

Reposting as a lawyer asked,

In 2008, the BDA had issued a preliminary notification for formation of the layout, which was quashed by the Karnataka High Court in November 2014
The BDA challenged the HC order in the Supreme Court. The apex court cancelled the High Court order and directed the BDA to issue final notification for formation of the layout in 2018. During 2014-2018 many land owners formed layouts and sold individual sites. Some of the layouts took DC Conversion and some revenue sites were also formed. I purchased a site in a DC converted layout on 2016 December as the site had no cases . Now after the Supreme court issued the order .Out of fear many purchasers started construction of small houses. In a recent order of the case SC Misc No.1614/19. It has said that people who have constructed houses before 2018 are safe. It has asked revenue site owners to apply for BDA plot surrendering the revenue site. But it has not mentioned anything about the DC Converted ands ites that I have brought. Many people suggest to construct as built houses will not be demolished to safe gaurd your site. I don't want to give up my site as I have purchased it on loan at a location of my liking. What can I do best to bring to the notice of SC that i need my site. And also what needs to be done to protect my site

Learning

1 Replies

Sai Sunil   08 February 2022

Hi Sagar, 

Not sure which layout you are in but we are planning to file a case in supreme court but looking for more people to join hands. Please message me at sharkssharks85@gmail.com for more information. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More