LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dip Chutia   22 February 2024

Issue of 41 (A) CrPC Notice

Is it possible to issue a Notice Us-41(A) CrPC to a juvenile? can we release a juvenile without apprehension ?


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 February 2024

the police can arrest children if they believe they have committed a crime. Typically, police stations will have a child welfare protection officer (Section 107 of JJ Act 2015) and in each district and city, there will be at least one special juvenile police unit

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register