LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Patel   17 September 2022

Is there any provision to remove my name from witness list....

Without my consent my friend took my name infornt of police when FIR was being lodged..... He thought I would help him in his case matter ... And now I don't want to involve myself in this matter .... So is there any provision to remove my name in challan copy/FIR .....PLZ give me a suggestion what to do...


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 September 2022

You may refuse to give your statement to police or before Trial Court, if summoned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query