Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinoth Vellaisamy   11 April 2023

Is it possible to get copy of write petition online for my father case?

Is it possible to get copy of write petition online for my father case? or whats the best and quick way to get it asap.

Thanks in advance for response.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 April 2023

No that is not possible. You have to approach the advocate of your father who can give you petition copy or just file an application in court for certified copies of the perition and anexxuers there in. YOu can engage some local advocate give him some money  to get the copies.

Shakti Maan (lawyer at Supreme Court delhi 9650334626)     11 April 2023

Fast and quickest way to get your copy of petition is to contact me personally ...

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2023

Don't try short cut methods.

If you want to have an official certified copy of the writ petition and if you are not a party to the petition, you may engage the services of an advocate practicing in that High court, along with a third-party affidavit giving reasons for seeking the copy, you can file a copy application and get the copies legally.

Sidhhi   11 April 2023

Your father will have file Writ Petition through an advocate and he should provide you a copy of it. If you have Petion details you can check the status on line. I shall try to assist you. But do remember some advocates are very cunning so beware and never leave original documents with the advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register