Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irom Sharmila should b heard OR Anna should also be arrested

Page no : 2

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     29 April 2011

If you are in India, don't u know that all are equal before law but there are many more than equal, so Anna Hajare and Om Prakash can never be equated.

This is ironic but a true India.

Alas.

(Guest)

Sun gives equal light to everyone. In other words, all have equal sunlight.

Sky is equally above every head. In other words, all the heads have equal sky above.

Constitutional rights are equal for everone. In other words, all have equal constitutional rights. It is upto every individual how they use it. How Om Prakash use it. How Anna use it. How Ram Samudre use it. None other is responsible for use or no use by others. Use it or loose it is the concern of the one self.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     08 May 2011

True, I had never heard of Irom Sharmila either. I know now. But still most people in India do not know. I say India, because India has more responsibility towards her than any other country.. It is the fault of the media. And where is Arundhati Roy? Has she time only for the fanatics in Kashmir or that she will do things only if she will get publicity? 

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     08 May 2011

Thanks Ms. Ambika for giving inputs to intellectuals and atleast they came to be known of the person like Irom Sharmila otherwise many of my collegues may not be knowing the name of capital of Manipur even but would be glad to pretend that they were in the know how of this great lady from Manipur ever since she was born.

But let me also expain you that many of my collegues of this column may not be aware of anything beyond Guwahati or Gauhati, what you may call it.They may not even be aware of the name of such a giant river Bramhputra the only river named as mesculine because other river of India are named faminine, leave aside the magnificent Manipur though many of us may be worshipping Lord Krishna being Hindus.

The very reason being that since I know, people of NORTH EAST INDIA are regarded as REBELLIOUS to the regime of India and these areas have become hot bed for separatism.Take for example the Assam,Nagaland,Manipur and a part of Meghalaya barring Arunachal Pradesh and to contain their alleged activities a special Disturb Area Act has been in force there by giving administrative powers to Military and para-military along with the local administration and for me I would never criticize our military because it is them who have kept us a Free nation with their unacknowledged sacrifice. 

I have known Nagaland more than many of my collegues in this column and was surprised to hear from an Keralite pastor, a Principal at Don Bosco School in Mocokching District who was addressing us Indians and to the locals as Nagas when we approached him for admission of our kins in that school,is just an example that how some christian missioneries have sowed the seeds of hatred in the locals hence the rebellion.

Many of these states are so hatred of any thing being Indian that they were no allowing us to construct even a temple at Tuli in Nagaland.Kindly do not read my statement of a Hindu chauvinism because I am a scheduled caste by birth.

Since the introduction of  IT and Internet  the media has become hyper active but only to the point of adding fuel to the fire to raise their TRP as they are mostly controlled by the corporates world, who have their own agenda but still thanks to them that at least things are easily known to the world at large.

Keep on your endeavour and pray god to bless my country to remain united despite alien force's efforts.

Regards.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Omprakash, you are not “BY BIRTH A SCHEDULED CASTE”.  The “SCHEDULED CASTE” is meant for “LIST OF THE SECTIONS OF INDIAN SOCIETY WHICH WERE KEPT AWAY FROM MAIN STREAM AND THEIR RIGHTS WERE GRABBED BY FORCE OF MUSSCLE POWER UNDER PRETEXT OF UNTOUCHABILITY SO CALLED RELIGION” and the same is now declared a CRIME AGAINST CIVIL SOCIETY and covered under IPC and ALL THE PEOPLE IN INDIA HAVE BEEN PROVIDED EQUAL CITIZEN RIGHTS.

BUT, I FOUND YOUR THOUGHTS IN YOUR POSTINGS SEEMS THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO COME OUT OF IT. SO, NONE CAN HELP YOU NEITHER THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA NOR THE GOD CAN BRING YOU OUT.  I TOO OF THE OPINION THAT PEOPLE ARE FREE TO CHOICE FOR THEMSELVES. SO PLEASE DON’T TREAT MY WORDS AGAINST YOUR OWN CHOICE AND CARRY ON AS A HARIZAN AS IT IS NONE OTHER IS FORCING YOU IN THE PRESENT DEMOCRATIC STATE OF UNION OF INDIA BUT YOURSEF HAS CHOSEN IT FOR WHICH EVEN THE CONSTITUTION CANNOT BAR YOU AS IF ANY OTHER WILL ADDRESS YOU “A SCHEDULED CASTE PEOPLE” HE/SHE CAN BE BOOKED FOR A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BUT IF YOURSELF LIKE TO ADDRESS YOURSELF “YOU ARE FREE TO DO SO”.

YOU ARE AN OPTIONAL CASE  FOR CONSTITUTION MAKERSWHO HIMSELF DON'T WANT TO COME OUT AS AN EQUAL CITIZEN OUT OF CASTISM OF HINDUISM AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE MANY THERS ARE HERE, BUT NOT MYSELF.

1 Like

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     08 May 2011

Adarniy Ram Samudre ji, allow me to say DHANYVAD on the onset and a sincere SADHUVAD for being patience enough to read my comments wholeheartedly with encouragement.But at the same time permit me the liberty to vent my views despite being different to yours.

Proudly calling myself a Scheduled Caste is not out of any sence of being NEECH or HARIJAN and that very disgusting word introduced by Gandhi, I abhor ever but this is just a imaginery concept of Hindu chauvinism where a human being is treated as SHUDRA THE UNTOUCHABLE, NOT TO BE TREATED A HUMAN BEING EITHER because of his birth and to others decendents of Manu and that has nothing to do with a constitutional word Sheduled caste because certain amendments were introduced in that SHEDULE, so the word SCHEDULED CASTE and to my utter dismay I found the same trait among beef eater HINDUS in distant Indonesia's biggest island, the JAWA where this untouchability still exists.

I served in the Indian Navy for ten years, however their was no discrimination on the basis of caste externally and keeping that in mind I constructed a house surrounded by 90% upper caste Hindus from the Ex-servicemen community at Lucknow and learnt the lesson of my life where I found rampant discrimination on being SHUDRA and I had to fight it out and consequently my wife and son were falsely implicated/convicted u/s 364,and 302 IPC while I am abroad, serving at Qatar and at the end I had to sell that house cheaply and shifted to Kanpur and my family is living in small rented house in Cantonment area which comprises of mixed community where they are being looked after well because in Cantonment area of India 90% of the low caste Hindus have constructed their abode and living in harmony.

I consider myself to be more rebellious like any other Indian but I have no stamina to fight the system,and for that matter it may be either administration, judiciary, police,fellow citizens in the street or any thing else.I am no cowardice but already 51 and find solace to offer my suggestion despite being not academically qualified, through this column based on my experience and my experience is not confined geologically because I have travelled across 20 countries in the world including almost whole of India and this is no boasting as some readers may assume to be.

I know I have stirred a hornet and I would have to prepare myself for brickbats which would not be any surprise for me because we Indians are basically hypochrites.

Still I love my country more than any body else.

Long live my country, the birth place of many saints who preached love thy neighbour.

Thanks and Regards.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 May 2011

Please do not make mastake that media is not giving attention. The interested party has to manage media and feed contantly with news and with various people attached with support at ground level by dharans morchas etc etc.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     08 May 2011

I would like to make a small, though apparently inconsequential, correction to what Mr. Om Prakash Dhusia has said. Shudras are not untouchables and untouchables are not shudras. Shudras are the fourth caste among the four castes in Hinduism. The untouchables were known as Panchamas i.e. the fifth caste. It was Sir Robert Mortimer, who propounded the theory that the four upper castes were Aryans and the Panchamas  were Dravidians. The terms Aryan and Dravidian refer to linguistic families and not castes or races. Late Mr. Ramaswami Naicker caught upon what Sir Mortimer (read British) said and also upheld the confusing statement made by Mr.Dhusia and declared that all Brahmins in South India were Aryans who came from the North and all non-Brahmins including shudras and Panchamas were  Dravidians. This opinion still holds sway in Tamilnadu. No one would bother that Mayavathi and Mr. Om Prakash Dhusia speak an Indo-Aryan language and many Brahmins in Tamilnadu are not only Tamil scholars, but they do not know any Indo-Aryan language either. This is at the root of anti-Hindi attitude in Tamilnadu.

In India we have elected untouchables, Muslims and now a woman as the President by not-so-secret ballots. This is just to show to the outside world that we have no prejudices. But the election of President Obama was different. He was elected by a nation wide secret ballot. If a majority of the people were prejudiced against Obama, they would not have voted him to power. In USA, everywhere one would see posters and advertisements on TV exhorting people to eschew prejudice and discrimination based on race, religion, foreign looks etc. In India we see no such thing except vote-bank politics supporting Muslims. People from the far East of India are discriminated against in Delhi and Mumbai for their Mongoloid features. Further people in the far east of India feel discriminated against for justified and unjustified reasons. Protestant Christian foreign missionaries has brain-washed the Nagas. Naga is a Sanskrit word which means “Snake People”. Hindus worship snakes. But the Nagas claim that they are a theocratic Christian country and hence not a part of India. Other areas feel neglected and mostly they are backward. Such feelings sow seeds of violence. Due to violence no industry is willing to go there. As the regions do not get industrialized and they do not grow economically. Thus they remain backward.  This is a vicious circle. The rulers only can take action to break this circle.

From the beginning of the latter half of  2010 there have been a series of humongous scams. Hence it has caught the imagination of the general public and has become a matter of topical interest. That was the only reason for the support for the hunger strike by Anna Hazaare.

Generally people in India are not concerned about human rights violations, army excesses in Kashmir, and less so regarding the problems of the North East. It is the media that create public opinion and make heroes of people rightly or wrongly.

Finally I would remind Ms. Ambika that IPC-Section 498A and the DV Act are also in the same category as AFSPA and the Disturbed Areas Act. Ordinary people do not understand the nuances of the mischief these Acts can perpetrate unless they themselves suffer under them. People understand 498A, because it happens in their neighborhood, if not in their own home.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     09 May 2011

Dear Mr.YOUR ADVOCATE, manage media means EXPLOIT THE MEDIA or as I said that media is managed by the Corporate world and it is interested only to raise its rating the TRP or it should behave as Vir Singhavi and Barkha Dutt, the so called ICON OF MEDIA?

Argument is twisting of words like KAUN SALA to KAUN SA LA, the one considered derogatory whereas the second is a lawful word.

You are free to express as you feel like.

Thanx

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 June 2011

Yes Irom Sharmila not known to many till the other day, is suddenly there in the news. And they are going to force-feed the political baba.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     11 June 2011

Time and again people are required to be reminded  that though on papers every Indian is equal but as I ever say there are may more than equal and the latest is the baba Ramdeo episode where he was force fed to save his life for the nation and his health bulletin every hour or so but there was not even a mention of the other destrutable souls who travelled all along to support Ramdev and kept fast unto death but were ignored by the medics, the media, the politicians because their lives are not precious as baba Ramdev''s and we talk of EQUALITY.

Shame on us INDIANS.

God save my country from such hypochrites.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register