LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chaitri kharod   09 May 2023

IPR LAWYER

can I do practice on IPR without LLM IN IPR??

Learning

10 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 May 2023

In a LLB course, if the curriculum includes courses on intellectual property law, patent law, trademark law, copyright law, and other related fields and having ompleted the bar council enrolment formalities plus  a pass in AIBE examination, and registering as a trademark attorney with the Trademarks Registry,you can start practicing as an IPR lawyer. 

You can gain experience in intellectual property law by working as an intern, clerk, or associate at a law firm that specializes in intellectual property law. You can also gain experience by working in-house at a company that has intellectual property assets to protect.

To become an intellectual property lawyer, it is important to specialize in this field. You can specialize by earning a Master of Laws (LLM) degree in intellectual property law or by completing a certification program in intellectual property law.

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 May 2023

Very well analysed, explained and advised by expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I agree and nothing more to add.

1 Like

chaitri kharod   10 May 2023

thank you so much.....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2023

You are welcome for your appreciations 

1 Like

chaitri kharod   10 May 2023

it will be really useful information for me...

Parsons Nash   10 May 2023

What are the things to keep in mind when practicing on IPR without LLM IN IPR?

chaitri kharod   11 May 2023

one more question, from which site, we can join certification programme??

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2023

It is learnt that the PGDIPRL programme of PACE provides a comprehensive introduction to intellectual property laws. It uses a hybrid pedagogical approach that combines the best of live interactive sessions with faculty members and resource materials that can be accessed at any time and from anywhere. 

You may also look for some other institutions providing courses in IPR law by making a search through internet

1 Like

chaitri kharod   13 May 2023

thank you sir for such nice explanation...it will help me a lot..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2023

You are again welcome for your appreciations.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register