Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     12 March 2022

Ipc section name

Hello,

This can probably my last query if someone is benevolent to answer up to my understanding. Hence, I am giving an example below:

A Mumbai guy is planning to immigrate to Delhi to get married. He went to the job placement consultancy in Mumbai requesting them to find him a job in Delhi for this purpose.

The job placement agency guy told him that he can arrange it and introduced him some other guy who is an employee from Delhi.

They legally charged consultancy fee. This guy paid the amount and then left to Delhi. After reaching there, there is no one there to offer him a job in Delhi. Due to this, he could not get married because he doesnt have a job.

When he confronted both on emails asking them to explain as to why they both cheated him. They denied it.

Now, this man cam back to his city and filed a fraud IPC 420 & 323 cases against them. Also he was searching for another IPC Section to report his spoiled marriage because of their fraud.

What is the right IPC code to file a spoiled marriage as this had upset his life dangerously? (We all know the consequences in India will be high if anyone could not get married on time)

Txs.

Learning

3 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     16 March 2022

Dear Yesaswi,

In my knowledge there is no such section in IPC , specific to your query.

For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv Vishal Garg

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     17 March 2022

Thanks. Anyways, I’ll put recklessness leading to mutiny because this is equal to mutiny.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2023

without knowing the terms of agreeemnt the IPC section cannot be deliberated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register