LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GANGAM.RAJENDER. (advocate)     05 December 2013

Ipc 498a,506, dp act4 will attract

2.a).The complainant admitted in the complaint that at the time of marriage, as per the demand of her husband and mother-in-law ,her parents had given Rs 1,80,000 /-(including vechicle and gold articles) to him towards dowry.

b). And in the complaint alleged allegation is that her mother-in-law applicant/accused2 instigated her husband with fabricated words and harassed her physically and mentally for demanding to bring the additional dowry an amount of Rs 5 (five lakhs) lakhs from her parents,otherwise she would went out herself from the house and also subjected her in cruel nature by confining in the room .At last they sent out her from the house by threatening to kill her.    

c). As per the charge sheet LW-8/ investigating officer examined the witnesses i.e LW’s 5 to 7 who are the neighbours of  LW-1 ,they revealed that after marriage,the LW-1 is leading marital life with accused-1(A1) in jagtial for 8 (eight months) months only, on that they were shifting to  XX and residing at there.

d).According to charge sheet investigating officer established that the accused A1 was also harassed the LW-1 physically and mentally for demand to bring the additional dowry an amount of Rs 5/-(five lakhs) lakhs from her parents house, otherwise he would perform second marriage by killing her and he was also abused her in filthy language, otherwise she would went out herself from the house and also subjected her in cruel nature by confining in the room. At last A1 and A2 sent out the LW-1 from the house by threatening to kill her.

Q1.WILL THE ABOVE FACTS SUPPORTED THE ACCUSED TO DISCHARGE THE A2 (MOTHER-IN-LAW) U/S 239 OF CRPC.

Q2.A2 IS NOT INVOLVED IN THE OFFENCE AND I/O NOT COLLECTED THE EVIDENCE REGARDING THE  OFFENCE AGAINST A2.WILL SHE AQUITTED PLS GIVE ME SUGGESTION SIR, ABOVE FACTS ARE IN CHARGE SHEET AND COMPLAINT WHICH ARE VAGUE.PLS ANYLYZE AND GIVE PROPER SUGGESTION SIR.IPC 498A,506 AND DP ACT 4 CASE.

THANK YOU SIR.

Learning

3 Replies

john (na)     05 December 2013

hi, small remember...she gave 180000 towards dowry. dowry giving also big offence.

(Guest)
At the stage of framing of charges....the mother will not be discharged but eventually all the accused will get acquitted from this case...it is the responsibility of the prosecution to prove the case beyond reasonable doubts to get the accused convicted

GANGAM.RAJENDER. (advocate)     06 December 2013

this case status is only in appearance stage .can we file discharge petition to discharge mother-in-law / accused 2. only charge sheet has been filed and trial has not started. pls  give me suggestion sir. thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register