LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Payal Bhatia   26 December 2022

IPC 352 and 332

my question regarding the IPC 352 and 332 is it only in its boon in Maharashtra, I see alot of police officer falsely accusing the citizen with these two IPC, even if they have not done anything to them.

thanks and regards.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 December 2022

Most of the penal laws are abused and you just cannot fight against the system alone,,, the victims can file for writ petitions to quash the FIRs.. 

Payal Bhatia   26 December 2022

but is it correct that this is done in only and only in Maharashtra?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 December 2022

cannot say ,have no idiea about that, even the data is not availble ,you have to file RTI to know actually ho many FIRs lodged by Police under these sections .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 December 2022

You can obtain the cases information under R.T.I.Procedure can follows.

• Steps Of Filing RTI Online in POLICE COMMISSIONERATE. RTI Application Form for POLICE COMMISSIONERATE ,TELANGANA. ...
  • Public Information officer ( PIO ) of POLICE COMMISSIONERATE. ...
  • RTI Application's Fee Pay To Of POLICE COMMISSIONERATE. ...
  • Address Of POLICE COMMISSIONERATE.

Deepesh Joshi   17 January 2023

Section 352 IPC÷ Whoever assaults or uses criminal force to any person otherwise than on grave and sudden provocation given by that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine which may extend to five hundred rupees, or with both.

Section 332 IPC÷ Whoever voluntarily causes hurt to any person being a public servant in the discharge of his duty as such public servant, or with intent to prevent or deter that person or any other public servant from discharging his duty as such public servant, or in consequence of anything done or attempted to be done by that.

There is a clear demarcation between both the sections and the circumstances they deal with, so compiling them or reading them together is not valid.

Soutrik Kar   17 January 2023

I apologise I wanted to mention section 353 IPC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register