LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aanchal S   10 December 2020

Interim maintenance revision

Hello Experts , I have a PWDVA and interim maintenance case pending in family court. The family court has awarded me 3k maintenance since I dint provide any income details of my husband.I challegened this order in upper court. Till now I have not received any amount. 
After rti application to IT department I obtained his income proof.

Now if I submit the proof will the lower court revise my maintenance or the upper court?

How much time will it take to revise ? 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=609091

Learning

4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     10 December 2020

Process it before the upper court.

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 December 2020

When, admittedly, you have not received the interim maintenance, as granted, it is a wrong priority to pursue revision of interim maintenance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 December 2020

You have already engaged / paid an able, competent and intelligent lawyer for proceeding, who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case, what is his/ her opinion and advise, follow it till you have faith in him /her.

Aanchal S   21 December 2020

Hello,

Thank  you all for your prompt responses. My lawyer suggested to present the proof in  Upper court first and let it be revised there.

@Mr Vash*tha Sir :- Yes surely  my lawyer is very experienced one but sometime he confuses me so I look toward this forum as to further assist me in  my case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register