LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin ghadge (CLEARK)     21 April 2013

Interim maintenance help

hi i have filled the petition againest wife on adultary ground. then court passed the order for custody of minor child (8Yrs) to me, so he is in my custody. the wife filled intriem application by saying i having transport and some trucks with numbers. i provide the that trucks r.c. book to court which shows that transport and trucks and not belongs to me. i only work there and get salary of Rs.10000/- per month. my parents and child are depends on me and by lung surgery dr. remove my left lung also. so i am not a body abled person with proofs. but i forget to show the court about my physical unfitness due to stress. then court order passed the rs. 5000/- maintanance per month to wife.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     21 April 2013

File a revision against that order in the Dist., Court .  You can produce the disability certificate there also

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 April 2013

1. I agree to advice of Ld. brother.
2. Specify reason of lapse for humble re-consideration to Court i.e. 'due to critical medical condition undergoing stress' lapse happened which was un-intended hence re-consider the same under 'continuation of circumstances' and 'same is within time-limit brought to notice of Court' thus requested to revise earlier Order.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     21 April 2013

No need to worry about it, file a criminal revision petition before session court if the court passed by FCJM/MM if the order passed by Family COurt then file the revision before HC.

Feel Free to Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register