Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Desh Deepak   25 September 2015

Intercast marrige


                I'm in relationship with someone but our cast is diffrent. Her parents never want this relationship and also give her warning to kill her if she will not follow them. She also love me a lot and can't leave without me. Her parents are totally against it and this relationship, but i want to leave togather. I want to marrige with her. we both has been legally age qualified for marrige. 

       Sir please suggest me that what should i do.


 8 Replies


Caste,community,creed and religion do not come into picture when U start loving.But only when U think of marriage at a later stage these things prove an obstacle.

"UR line I want to leave with her and also want to marry her" pronounce double meaning.

Try to convince the elders and get married or elase U may have to face lot of hardships in future.

1 Like

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     25 September 2015

take a shield of Anticipatory bail for you and then marry her with all the affidavits and marriage certificate.

1 Like

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     25 September 2015

There is one NGO to help such couple.  I saw them on Amir Khan's "satyameva Jayate" programme.  Find out on the web.  Take their help and protection till married and after marriage by filing appropriate writ, you can get police protection to ward off any threat to the life of both of you.

1 Like

Srinivasarao Nellutla   25 September 2015

Lot of questions arising in your query....Relationship.. Without marriage...?? it's illegal. If both have proper age to marry as per law..I.e major..then no one question... 971794 (Advocate)     25 September 2015

Go for simple marriage in a temple as per Hindu customs or. Under Special Marriage Act 

1 Like


Mat karo.  Regular arranged marriage nahi chalte 2 mahine, usmein love mariage chalna doubt he, usmein tumhara intercast love marriage, why you want to complicate yoru life and girls life?  Better to marry girl from same caste than other caste and religion.  Safe bet.  This way is not safe bet.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2015

There is nothing wrong in a man loving a woman and they intend to marry each other.  Caste or creed or religion has noting  to do with the desire to marry each other provided they both are eligible for marrying each other as per law of the land, i.e.,both should be single, both are of marriageable age.  This criteria is more than enough for marrying each other.  

When you people decided to marry each other you should not be worried about other consequences and should stand firm in your decision, you can take help of close and confident friends to make this happen.

Neither the police nor the parents of either side can stop the marriage legally, in fact you can  seek police protection after or even before marriage.

Plan and execute the  issue perfectly without any flaw.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     02 October 2015


@ Desh Deepak



Read this



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query