Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surbhi   15 September 2015

Inter caste marriage incentive in madhya pradesh

Hello,

My name is Surbhi Srivastava and I belongs to general category and from Madhya Pradesh. I got married on May 2015 and my husband is from SC category, he is from Uttar Pradesh. Please let me know if we are eligible for inter caste marriage incentives in MP, as my husband who is is SC category is a resident of UP.

Please advice about benefits and procedure to apply for intercaste marriage incentives.

Regards,

Learning

5 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     16 September 2015

But both of you look Hindus, so where is the question of inter caste?

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     16 September 2015

But both of you look Hindus, so where is the question of inter caste? But check google for answer

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 September 2015

Yes, you both are eligible for inter caste marriage concessions and  privileges as  announced by the State Government.  You can approach the District Welfare Officer functioning in the district collectorate of your district and enquire  about the facilities and formalities to avail them  and accordingly move application and avail them. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2015

as far as reservation in govt job is concerned, such right cannot be acquired by marriage with reserved category person. One should be born in SC family. Neither you have gained right to reservation in job nor your husband has lost such right.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     26 September 2015

@ Advocate Vinod Passy

Within Hinduism, it is INTER-CASTE

Outside of one religion, it is INTER-RELIGION

Please correct me, if i am wrong.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register