Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harrassed (SE)     21 November 2014

Injunction suit against inlawas

Hello Experts,

Can we file a permanent injunction suit against my wife's parents? I wanted this badly. My advocate is saying that it is not possible to get this injunction passed? Please advice

Thanks in advance.

Learning

6 Replies

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     21 November 2014

state full facts.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     21 November 2014

it is possible.

harrassed (SE)     21 November 2014

Hello Sir,

My wife filed an false 498 A case. Also, she is threatening saying that she will hurt herself and run to police station saying that I'm harassing her. I have moved out of my own place to safeguard me and my parents. I'm staying in rent now. As I cannot afford to stay out for a long time since I have an hefty EMI running, I would like to get back to my house. I understand that till divorce wife has the rights to stay in my house. Now, my wife is staying with her mother in my house. Her father is visiting my place in week ends. I would like to get permanent injunction against her and her parents so that I can stay in my own house. FYI, Wife is threatening that the house has to be registered in her name. 

I'm filing the divorce case in a week's time (Proof reading the same now)

Please advice.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     22 November 2014

Ok, now step by step do this....I WILL GIVE IT IN TWO OR THREE PARTS HERE SO THAT YOU DO NOT FEEL IT IS TOO LENGTHY ---- BUT YOU FIRST KEEP QUIET.---STOP CRYING ----

1) First SHUT UP --- yes it is harsh but that shock treatment i have to give you --- yes, first SHUT UP.

THE WAR HAS STARTED ... NOW DO NOT CRY --- FIGHT --- DO NOT WASTE ENERGY IN ANGER --- YOU NEED LOT OF ENERGY --- AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE PRACTISE SILENCE --- ALL THE PAST INCIDENTS WILL COME TO YOUR MIND LIKE A FLASH-BACK IN THE MOVIE --- EVERYONE WILL TRY TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE THE BAD VILLAIN AND YOUR WIFE IS THE DIVINE GODDESS --- IGNORE THEM AND THEIR WORDS---

WHATEVER HAPPENED has happened between HUSBAND AND WIFE --- Like using petrol for the vehicle, if she is using 498A for family matter and thinks the vehicle will move forward and take her to heaven, she is mistaken.------

BORROWED INTELLIGENCE by borrowing intelligence from others ( parents, brothers, sisters, friends, relatives, neighbours, lawyers, police, NGOs, rowdy goondas,...etc ) will be very frequently done by her.....

SO YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING ONE PERSON --- YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING YOUR WIFE ALONE --- YOU ARE FIGHTING HER BORROWED INTELLIGENCE ALSO --- THAT IS YOU ARE FIGHTING THE INTELLIGENCE OF HER parents, brothers, sisters, friends, relatives, neighbours, lawyers, police, NGOs, rowdy goondas,...etc------

VISUALIZE COOKING FOR HUNDRED PEOPLE AND RIGHT FROM PURCHASE TO CUTTING VEGETABLES TO COOKING FOOD, YOU ALONE HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING......

YOU NEED LOT OF ENERGY --- AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE PRACTISE SILENCE --- 

she has filed 498A --- it has been done --- imagine that she has booked a ticket in a compartment in a GOODS TRAIN with no one around you but only boxes, goods, packaged material, dogs in cages, animals and birds in cages and made you sit inside with hands and legs tied and sent you on a long journey from KASHMIR TO CALIFORNIA.

VISUALIZE THAT IN MIND and be READY for a different LIFE --- You will see more of notices, paper work, courts, cases, police station, wireless walkie-talkie noise in the police station, old benches in the court, dirty toilets, gutkha and spit on the side-walls,...etc etc etc

SOLUTION : VISUALIZE IN YOUR MIND A BAD DREAM AND REMAIN HOPEFUL THAT SOON IT WILL GET OVER....HOPE AND POSITIVE THINKING AND PRAYERS AND LEGALLY  AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY  SMART MOVES

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     22 November 2014

498A has just been filed....still long way to go---

FIR, arrest.. investigation...Reports by the Police --- Judicial Custody -- Bail -- Investigation again -- Report by Police --- Judgement by the Court --- Appeal by you

so, eat well and sleep well --- just fight it out ---

Do not show fear and emotions to the advocate --- He is there to do legal work and not emotional work---

Discuss with the advocate about Bail and his fees --- For Bail per person it should be three thousand rupees, i guess.. I am not sure...

Then surety amount --- property papers for bail purpose--- To be deposited in the court ---

or even cash bond is fine --- since first time offence ---usually twenty five thousands and less than that, the court may ask as cash bond

speak to the bank officials and get a declaration on their letter head that the property papers ( original title deed,...etc ) are with them --- Bank has to give you a list of your documents in their possession, on their letter head --- even this declaration is considered by court as valid....

speak to more than five advocates and read books on bails and bonds and injunctions by purchasing from law book houses....

but speak to more than five advocates, select one and have others' details ready...

if your parents are arrested, on compassion grounds courts usually give immediate on-spot bail to the senior citizens and may give you bail only after two weeks or one month...your advocate should be good enough to pursue the bail matter promptly....

ALL THE BEST--- God bless, if you are innocent ---

Even if you are NOT innocent---since family matter and not court matter --- your wife should not have pulled family to streets --- I wish you all the best and God Bless

harrassed (SE)     22 November 2014

Thanks a lot Natarajan sir. I understand that the legal procedures are really slow. I'm hoping that I will pass through this phase with the help of all the experts here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register