Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bunny Chintu   09 December 2022

injunction order

a person having a land in a village and he is living in some other place but a relative of him looking after the entire land on behalf the person. some of the villagers who are interested to grab the land with out any right and in that case the relative of the person can file an injunction suit on behalf of person?
kindly advice?


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 December 2022


Yes, a relative can file a suit and injunction application on his behalf if that person has the power of attorney in his name. 

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 December 2022

Yes, Relative of the person can file suit for  injunction on basis of power of aftorney.

Nandgawli   15 December 2022

yes a relative can file a suit on behalf if the person gives POA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query