Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inherited property in case of divorce

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Another cock sucker, virgin loser know nothing about law but barking out of frustration. How much ever you bark no alimony for b*tches!! Hehe...go and find out another d**k and sell your pussy for few more $

hema (law officer)     28 September 2013

There is certainly difference between maintenance pendente lite u/s. 24 HMA / maintenance under S.125 cr.p.c. or HAMA Act on one hand and the permanent maintenance under HMA or compensation intended in the proposed amendment Act bringing in IRBM ground.  A working wife may be denied mainteenance u/s. 24 or S.125 cr.p.c.  But the same yardstick is not applicable while granting the permanent maintenance under HMA.  The predominant feature that agitates the mind of court while analysing the eligibility and quantum of s.24 or s.125 is that whether the wife and children can survive without granting that maintenance and if not, how much bare minimum can be granted to them.  So wife's employment puts the question of her survival away, most of the times the courts may refuse to grant S.24 or s.125 maintenance for the working wife, if she is working in a job which suitably compensates her to survive.  Further certain stringent conditions also put to the beneficiary to continuously get the maintenace and parties also has been given a chance to file application for revision / review of the amount in  the changed circumstances.  This is not the same in case of Permanent maintenance under HMA.  But in the case of permanent alimony, the grounds for granting such are totally different.  Here, just not wife's survival but other issues also will be taken into consideration.  e.g., the divorced wife's social status,  financial as well as social problems she will face after divorce, the difficulties she would face to get remarried in the status of divorced lady and to compensate her diminished value (I am sorry using this expression and abhor it, but the socalled progressive society still thinks woman as a commodity and use the term of depreciation with the passage of time just like in the case of machines) and on the other hand, the husband's paying capacity will be calculated on the basis of his job earnings as well as his immovable and movable properties.  There will be attempt to calculate this exactly as far as possible taking into consideration of his immovable and movable poroperties, income earned from all the sources and on that proper permanet alimony will be calculated, it is not just survival amount but amount which allows her and the children to live decently in the same standard of life which her husband is living.  Working woman's earnings also will be taken into consideration while arriving the figure, but it will not deny the working woman to get permanent alimony.  Once IRBM comes into statute book, the method in which compensation under IRBM as well as permanent alimony will be radically changed and the alienation of property just prior to the estrangement starts will be taken into consideration by the courts as being followed in developed countries and women will be appropriately compensated after evaluating such alienated property.

1 Like

alia_alian (journalism)     28 September 2013

Originally posted by : stalker

Another cock sucker, virgin loser know nothing about law but barking out of frustration. How much ever you bark no alimony for b*tches!! Hehe...go and find out another d**k and sell your pussy for few more $

See how he comes and talking to us like he talks to his sister/mother.

He proved what I said!!!...lolz..

alia_alian (journalism)     28 September 2013

See how he comes and talking to us like he talks to his sister/mother.

He proved what I said!!!...lolz..

(Guest)

Hehe!!! You r a whore, no wonder y u hanging around in this forum.

Never take the names of respected women, they are not divorcees like you. You are a shameless divorcee, a disgrace to the womenkind, a slut who sleeps to earn a living. You were abandoned by ur husband. He thought u were cheap, not even worth to f**k around.

You want all of us to get banned. Lol thats wat u want lol. I say thats a cheap shot

so that wat it takes to be journalist. Oh god save this country

great india (manager)     28 September 2013

Where comes permanent alimony if:- 1.husband contests wifes divorce. 2.keeps appealingbin higher courts and defending desertions and cruelty. 3. Doesn't let rcr be passed against him. 4. When no case in hma favouring wife...... Please lemme know how irbm or 25 hma would be invoked,????

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     29 September 2013

@Pooja____

Here are some judgments where PERMANENT alimony was denied to a working wife

https://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/260225/

https://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/692919/

https://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/770904/

Permanent alimony can be a right for a destitute wife but it cannot be a right a working wife. There are many judgements of HCs and SC, where Permanent alimony is not even discussed in the divorce order, because husband has proved the cruelty or desertion against wife. In some cases, Courts have specifically denied the permanent alimony to a working wife. I have given link to a few of those judgements. Try searching on indiankanoon.org and you will find many more such judgements.

alia_alian (journalism)     29 September 2013

Hehe!!! You r a whore, no wonder y u hanging around in this forum.

Never take the names of respected women, they are not divorcees like you. You are a shameless divorcee, a disgrace to the womenkind, a slut who sleeps to earn a living. You were abandoned by ur husband. He thought u were cheap, not even worth to f**k around.

You want all of us to get banned. Lol thats wat u want lol. I say thats a cheap shot

so that wat it takes to be journalist. Oh god save this country

Only a whore's son can be like you! Your mother is a slut who does not know who is your father about.That is why you are reacting like this but other members discussing the matter very decently.B*****d!!

(Guest)

@ alia_alian,

Let me tell you the fact that, there was argument between members (including me & pooja also) regarding whether working wife gets permanent alimony or not.  I have opposed poojas views does not mean that i m right & she is wrong & vice versa, But I respect her as my own sister.

But, I m humbly bringing you to the notice  you have used bad words like wife beater, dowry seekers & adulterous  for all male members including me.  I request you not to generalize the statements for all men

I again request you & other forum members to use sensible words in the forum 

Thanks & take care

(Guest)
Originally posted by : alia_alian

Only a whore's son can be like you! Your mother is a slut who does not know who is your father about.That is why you are reacting like this but other members discussing the matter very decently.B*****d!!

Oh ya!!! Go pagli go and findout who was your helpless father who spent a sleepless night with your slut mother to get you into this bad world. Go fight with your helpless father for not using a condom!!!

You should have given a thought before starting it and now you say other members were discussing decently. Then why did you poke your nose saying wife beaters etc...do you know our cases? do you? really?

I didn't have a single case on me, neither 498a nor DV. If I send one single SMS to my wife, she will take a flight to come back to me. What? will your husband allow you? What do you know about us? Nothing so shutup.

Give respect and take respect. You are a woman, then keep your dignity intact. That's what will protect you. Bye

[Last Reply] 

Suresh AV (NA)     29 September 2013

Besides this law is gender biased; It has lot of ambiguity and methodology to implement....

I stumbled upon this article : Thought to share with you : 

https://m.indianexpress.com/news/a-house-divided/1163180/

hema (law officer)     29 September 2013

quite often it is seen that women coming on this forum with the querries are insulted and abused.  abusing the women in cyber space is an offence under Section 66 A of the IT Act which attracts huge penalty as well as imprisonment.  while the matter is taken up, the I.O. adds the IPC provisions also like S. 506 and 509 IPC.  What a complainant has to do is to send a complaint along with the copy of the thread in which she has been abused by e-mail to the following address:

CBI Cyber Crime Cell: Superintendent of Police, Cyber Crime Investigation Cell Central Bureau of Investigation, 5th Floor, Block No.3, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 3 Contact Details: +91-11-4362203 +91-11-4392424 Web site: https://cbi.nic.in/ E-Mail: cbiccic@bol.net.in

Similar centres also there in other state capaitals.

so, i request that if any woman gets offended for the foul words used by other fellows on this forum, kindly send the complaint and do not leave the things like that.  I assure you that CBI will find out the physical address of the offender and take appropriate severe action.

it has become habit with some men to insult the women in the home, on the streets, in the workplaces and every where, whenever opportunity raises.  this is what happened to Nirbhaya on 16th Dec. night in a moving bus, she was ravaged and murdered by misogynists.  This misogyny starts to abuse women verbally and later on translates into physical abuse and it crosses limits,  they turn to rapists and murderers.  So, they have to be stopped at the first stage, when they start to abuse women in cyber space.

(Guest)
Thanks hema for sharing the link. Hopefully you are aWare of the fact that Cyber law is not a gender biased law ;-) lol Actually it is she who has started and quoted me and abused me, so good i got a fair chance to give a complaint on her. Thanks dude. Next time better try rape law, thats one sided, so you can misuse it well lol :p tell all your clients as well :p

alia_alian (journalism)     30 September 2013

Thanks hema for sharing the link. Hopefully you are aWare of
the fact that Cyber law is not a gender biased law ;-) lol

Actually it is she who has started and quoted me and abused me, so good i got a fair chance to give a complaint on her. Thanks dude.

Next time better try rape law, thats one sided, so you can misuse it well lol :p tell all your clients as well :p

Bu****D, first look at your language..then point to others.

BTW what made you feel that I am a male??????Just because I spoke in favour of a woman?Is not your mother a woman?why you speaking on rape law??Are you the aatma of Ram Singh who committed suicide inside jail doing that great job?

Mango (Consultant)     01 October 2013

stalker & alia_alian @ May be both of you haven't noticed but you've so much in common; Looks like you're made for each other -

1. Given a chance to prove his/her ability to abuse. Both of you are gracing each-other with more and more abusive comments.

2. Both of you are abusing each other family members. Please note, none of them have done anything wrong.

3. Honorable name has been given to each other with the very same letter "B"; "B" - B**ch and B**tard.

4. Exclamation and question mark are used extensively for keeping alive the fighting spirit.

5. Pointed fingers to other person when asked by some legitimated person.

6. Last but not the least, divorced for the same reason but haven't given-up yet.

I am little depressed to see that my estranged wife didn't get a chance to see this - "how do you guys fight" else she would not have left me for a day as well...! 

God Bless You!

Mango

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register