Inherent Property Issue

Hi ,

My father had 2 sons and i am the eldest.

My grand father gave 2 acres of land to my father and with the help of that 2 acres of land my father and my bother and myself worked hard to make to it to 20 acres now.

For the sake of my daughters education, i came out of my  fathers family and living separatley.

Now my father wants to give 80 % of the property share to my brother.

Is it possible according to law?

Can i proceed legally against my father so that land gets equally distributed between our brothers

Please adivce

Property due diligence 9422773303

who is on 7/12 today if all 20 acres is owned by ur father then 20-2 =18 acres is his self aquired he can dispose it any manner. legally speaking . in practice convince him for more instead of 4 acres u may rich 7 to 9 . in court cases all ur 20 acres will vanish away.


Hi Patil,

My father doesn't want to give any share of his property . He wants give the complete property to my younger brother.

Is there any way to stop this  Or please suggest  me the best approach i can follow to get my share


Many thanks,



File a Suit for Partition Consult a Lawyer issue a Legal Notice to startup with




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x