LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     12 November 2012

Information act

pls read clearly  my question, i want to know whether chairman in the behaf of co operative housing society can get an information from municipal corporation under RTI? or  only individual can get information?


 2 Replies

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     13 November 2012

Only the Individuals as Indian Citizen can have the information under RTI Act.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     13 November 2012

Section 3 and 6 (i) specifically states only citzen can seek information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register