Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshan Jagtap   16 March 2021

Index 2 spell mistake in surname second owner

Hi Sir

I have recently done my Sale dead. Little background is I am first owner and my wife is second owner. In Index 2 for me all the information is correct but for my wife there is marathi spell mistake in surname very small one but it changes her surname from वेंदे to वेंडी. Though sale dead document which is in English there everything is correct. Do I need to do rectification dead for it or is there any way with which I can change name ? Please help. Is it required that is again question

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2021

Index is not any document  just for convienance, the main matter is sale deed if that is correct then forget rest of everything..it is kiddish to think on that

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 March 2021

1.  Based on the duly Registered Sale Deed, Move Application before the SRO for making correction in Index-II and issue corrected Index-II.

2. It is very simple and SRO is bound to correct the administrative errors.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Manali Bhalerao (Practicing Advocate)     26 March 2021

Dear Client, No need to change and dont worry.

Please Click the Like Button.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     05 May 2021

Yes no need to be corrected by rectification deed .

sonam ranjan   08 July 2021

Yes, you have to rectification dead.

You can consult Adv. Anupam Agarwal from Ramniwas Surajmal. Anupam Agarwal is a practicing lawyer with more than 18 years of Corporate and Legal Experience. His expertise lies in Family Law, Corporate Law, Company Matter, and General Litigation.

Contact details…

+91-97406 45762 | anupam@rslegal.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register