Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gujjar Gujjar   16 May 2020

Income Certificate Board registration

During admission in a school my father for some reasons submitted a fake income certificate which after some form of verification or scrutiny the school also rejected the same and asked us orally, to submit the original original income certificate or else they would cancel my admission.

We did submit the original income certificate to school.

But later, when boards registration started the school submitted the fake certificate to board (knowingly or unknowingly I don't know).

Board after scrutiny and verification termed has termed income certificate to be fake and disqualified me from taking board examination for 2 years.

Now, school to save their face from board is denying that we never submitted any original income certificate to the school.

What shall I do ? Please help.

 3 Replies


You have to appraoch the higherauthorities and High Court and get justice. 

Raj Andhra Pradesh (Daily Wage Earner)     16 May 2020

Honourable Retired Judge, Sh/e also know this particular thing that he can approach higher authorities.

But, Why higher authorities will trust Mr. Gujjar ? Prima facie it appears that school hasn't given in writing that Mr/Ms Gujjar has submitted any such Original certificate.

School had the income certificate which was fake and school believed it to be true. Under what circumstances they forwarded the same to the board.

Also, school isn't accepting that they have received any such document original document.

All it had was the document which they forwarded.

Even, usually, school authorities never give reciept for submission of any such certificate. Prima facie, Mr/s Gujjar don't have any evidence to prove his/her stance inspite of what s/he is saying.

At last, I am not perfect to answer this query.

Experts can guide him/her better.

Gujjar Gujjar   16 May 2020

Anyone else can answer ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query