LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Income Certificate

I got myself an Income certificate made in my name but it showed my mother's income in it, which is very less than actual Income, She is a Government employee.

The Government Order according to which Income certificate are made in my State States that while calculating Family Income , Income of a widow or destituted women shall be not counted.

My Mother is a widow & i was a minor below 18 years of age (17 years age) when the Income certificate got issued.

I used that Certificate for scholarship.

I was not aware back then about the Law , The Income certificate got issued very easily through a broker in local tehsil ,i didn't even filed any declaration form,I became a part of corruption somehow.

Now I have chances of making a very bright career ,i am studying very hard but i feel anxious and scared too sometimes.

Please guide me what should i do ?

Now i am preparing for Government job , Will this cause problem to me or to my job in future ?

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 March 2024

Which is this language and what do you want to say by this?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 March 2024

The income certificate furnished to you is valid only for one year and you may have to obtain a fresh income certificate for future use, hence you need not worry about what has happened in the past, now you can proceed with the actual income certificate if that is required to be submitted 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 March 2024

The validity of the income certificate is based on the financial year mentioned in the document. The certificate needs to be updated every financial year to ensure validity. The old certificate may need to be provided as a key documentary proof required for the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register