Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj Tiwari   01 June 2020

Incase I get injured at a service station due to carelessness of service centre management, can I claim medicinal expenses from them

hello Madam/ Sir,

I need your guidance to know if I can claim medicinal expense reimbursement from service centre, if I get hurt due to careless of the centre.

actually I had given my car to one of esteemed n known OEM of cars around 10 days back & went there to pick the same.

there were monkeys in the lawn of service centre ( they used to come daily as per security for quite long time) but they didn't inform me nor any board was put there alarming nuisance of monkey & to remain alert.

I went there & was bitten by monkey & no first aid was available with service centre & myself alone went to nursing home. the entire treatment cost would be around 50k & underwent pain of treatment for almost 15 days.

PL.advise a) which law enforces service centre for well being of customer b) under which law I can claim reimbursement of medical expenses
c) how can I claim reimbursement of mental & physical trauma ( I went through due to carelessness of monkey)
rgds
neeraj Tiwari
neeraja602hep@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 June 2020

Issue legal notice of damages you claim if they refuse file suit for recovery .it comes under torts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register